Ebates!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, January 9, 2011

My .52 CVS Deal..

I'm a pretty good CVS shopper..I'm know as the "Coupon Lady" I'll admit it!

I buy things we need and get Extra Care bucks.. (ECB)... the trick is to then use the ECB on deals where you get more.. so it's a cycle.. they runs the sales every so often so if you time it right... it all works out!

Here was today's trip
Finish Powerball Tablets 20 ct $3 x 2 = $6
Freshmatic refill $5 x 2=$10
Airwick Ultra Freshmatic Starter Kit $6
1 roll of Christmas wrapping paper 75%= $1.74 (needed a filler)


Coupons Used:
$4 off $20 CVS Coupon (From Email)
$1/2 Finish
B1G1 Free Freshmatic Refill ($5)
$4 Freshmatic Starter Kit
$9 in ECB (Ok so you may not have these, still a good deal!)

Total= $.52 on a CVS Gift card
AND I got $10 in ECB! Whoohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment